Clippy Mono Microphone - Custom made
- Rugged black anodized aluminium enclosure, metal grid, tough metal clip
A clip-on lavalier microphone using the superb low noise, high sensitivity Primo EM272Z1 or EM272M
- Choose 1-10 m of Mogami cable
- Choose Neutrik Straight, Neutrik Right Angled or Locking 3.5 mm plug
This is a custom made product, we cannot accept returns unless faulty.
- You can find our standard ready-made Clippy EM272Z1 Microphones here
- Depending on how busy we are it could take up to 3 weeks for dispatch, please contact us if your order is urgent.
- To use with a smartphone you will need a TRS to TRRS Microphone Adapter or a Smart Clippy.
Dimensions of Clippy enclosure: Diameter 12 mm, overall height 25 mm.
Please note this microphone requires "Plug-in Power". This is available on the microphone socket of every portable recorder and camera that we are aware of.
- Cable is terminated with a 3.5 mm stereo plug.
- Available either as as a single or matched pair.
This is a complete ready to use lavalier microphone using the popular Primo EM272 omni directional capsule. The capsule is the lowest noise and most sensitive in this price range. It can be plugged directly into the microphone socket of most portable recorders and cameras.
This microphone now uses the tougher all metal clip type B.
Please note some that the EM272Z1 can pick up interference form Wi-Fi based radio transmitters, like the Rode Wireless Go. The EM272M has vastly improved RF Noise suppression and works well with the Rode Wireless Go.
"I was blown away by the quality of the stereo pair. They're awesome. I'll be recommending them widely." A.H Essex
"Just got around to testing your Clippy EM172 mic - the claim it is 4db more sensitive than the Rode (Rode smartLav) does seem to hold up - I like it a lot. It's got just that extra boost I need. I've ordered another" LC, London
"First impression is how quiet the mics are." A.H North Yorkshire
You might also like