Rycote Clippy Lyre Holder (single)
- A holder for the Clippy microphone
- 3 mm 1/8" mounting hole
- Made from almost indestructible thermoplastic
- Made by Rycote in the UK
- Also available as a complete stand mount
Available with or without a Screw Kit consisting of:
- 1 x Black, 16mm M3 Hex Head Screw
- 1 x Plain Washer
- 1 x M3 Nyloc locking nut
- Clips firmly around the base of the Clippy so a Windjammer or Foam Windshield can still be used
- Fits mics with 7.5–8.5 mm diameter.
- The Clippy needs a firm push to locate it in the holder. It is easiest to push the enclosure in at a 45 degree angle.
- The Clippy Lyre uses Rycote's established and patented Lyre technology
The virtually indestructible W-shaped Lyre clip is made of hard-wearing, heat-resistant thermoplastic, and will not perish like elastic suspension systems. It will dramatically reduce the effects of the unwanted vibrations that can reach the mic capsule in undamped mic suspensions and can be heard as noise or low-frequency thumps
Overall size 69 x 51 mm 62-shore hardness.
The lyre has a 17 x 5 x 2mm (length, width, height) nib on its base, this is designed to fit into a locating slot but can be easily shaved or cut off with a craft knife if not required
Designed & manufactured in Stroud, United Kingdom
You might also like