DIY Stereo Microphone Kit of Parts thin Mogami 2368 with Primo EM272Z1 capsules
- A collection of parts to make a simple high quality stereo microphone
- 2 or 4 Matched Primo EM272Z1 capsules
- 1 x Neutrik 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug (4mm)
- Figure of 8 cable version is available
- Cable 2 pieces thin Mogami 2368, 1.5 metres
- 10cm of 1.6mm Black Heatshrink Sleeving
- Complete working microphone module(No soldering required)
- A small tip soldering iron and solder intended for electronic use.
- Fine electronics wire cutters and strippers.
- A means of holding the capsules and the plug whilst soldering.
- A steady hand.
A pack of parts to make a stereo microphone. This pack does not include a housing for the microphone capsule, this is for you to arrange, the internet will show you lots of solutions, plastic, copper or brass tube, the capsules can be epoxied to a flat plate to produce a boundary microphone, they can be fixed to glasses, mounted on headphones, concealed in clothing - its all up to you.
The completed microphone requires Plug-in Power to work. This is provided on the microphone socket of most recorders, cameras and PC's. On some devices this will need to be switched in a menu.
You might also like