Clippy XLR EM264Y, Mono, Stereo, Quad
Clippy EM264 interference.
Please read all description before purchasing.
We have found that the Primo EM264Y capsule is unusually vulnerable to electro magnetic interference, particularly mains hum and lower frequency buzzes. They are good for outdoor use by nature recordists but indoors some customers have had problems. The interference is very variable.
We are looking into a method for better grounding the Clippy metal shell so it will screen the capsule more effectively. If you are not satisfied this product, we would accept return for refund. Please note that the postage and any fees will not be refunded.
- High sensitivity cardioid low noise microphone.
- Balanced XLR output
- Phantom power 12-48 volts
- Black aluminium housing
- Balancing electronics inside the XLR plug
- Includes 2 x Clip
Our own unique electronic design provides a regulated 8 volts to the capsule whether the unit is powered from 12, 24 or 48-volt phantom power.
Microphone Capsule: Primo EM264Y
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid (directional)
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 18 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Self Noise: 22 dB-A
- Clipping SPL: 122 dB SPL at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: -39 dB +/- 3dB at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1V/Pa)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB -A
- Output Impedance: 1.4 k ohms
- Power Requirement: Phantom power, 12-48V
- Current Consumption: 0.9 mA
- Cable: 1.5 metres, Shielded balanced Mogami 2697 cable
- Output Connector: XLR Male, Neutrik, gold plated pins
- Microphone Dimensions: 11.8 mm x 25 mm
What is included:
Clippy XLR EM264
You might also like