Rode AI-Micro Compact Audio Interface
- An interface to connect a pair of microphones to a mobile device or computer.
- Suitable for most Android phones, iOS devices with Lightning, Mac's and PC's.
- Comes with Lightning, USB A and USB C cables
Please note the AI-Micro is not suitable for use with stereo microphones which use a single 3.5 mm stereo plug, like our stereo Clippy mics.
- Ultra-compact dual-channel audio interface for computers and mobile devices
- Compatible with virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, including RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems and stereo microphones
- Auto-sensing inputs for connecting TRS or TRRS microphones
- High-quality headphone output for zero-latency audio monitoring and playback
- Connects seamlessly to computers, smartphones and tablets via the universal USB output (USB-A, USB-C and Lightning cables supplied)
- Compatible with the RØDE app suite for expanded features and functionality, on-the-go configuration and broadcast-quality recording on any device
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
Headphone Output Power: 125mW into 32Ω
Input Dynamic Range: 100dB A-Weighted
Gain Range: 0-26dB analogue gain
Analogue Inputs: 2 x 3.5mm auto-sensing TRS/TRRS, not stereo TRS.
Analogue Output 3.5mm TRS headphone output
Computer Connectivity USB Type-C
OS Requirements: macOS Big Sur and higher, Windows 10 (Build 19041) and higher
iOS 14 and higher, Android 9.0 and higher
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Sample Rates: 44.1/48kHz
Power Requirements: Bus Powered
In the Box:
1 x Rode AI-Micro
1 x SC21 Lightning Cable
1 x SC22 USB-C Cable
1 x SC23 USB-A Cable
You might also like