Aquarian Audio H2a-XLR Hydrophone. 9 meters
The H2a-XLR hydrophone is designed to work with any PA system or recording device that offers a balanced, phantom-powered, microphone input.
Includes a low noise internal buffer amp.
Operation is very simple: just connect to your mic preamp, switch on phantom power and use.
No additional power supply is required.
- Low self noise
- Good sensitivity
- High dynamic range
- Works with any common phantom power voltage
- Robust design handles accidental drops and temperature extremes
- Compact (4.5mm OD) Low-noise cable with tough urethane jacket
- Connects directly with pro condenser microphone circuits.
- High-quality Neutrik gold output connector
- Compact size and easy hand of cable
- High specific gravity and streamlined shape keeps hydrophone down in currents
You might also like